What is Windows Internet Guard? It claims that my computer gets infected by lots of risky threats which need to be removed at once.And it asks me to pay for the full version of this security software. Is the scarey scan result real? The security warning continues to pop up just after every time I log into my computer. I fail to uninstall this nasty program from Control Panel. Please help me!
Windows Internet Guard Virus is a newly found rouge software which is designed by cyber criminals to trick you into paying for bogus software so that these bad guys can make illegal profits. This Windows Internet Guard virus can sneak into your computer without letting you know. In most cases, this Windows Internet Guard virus can be automatically saved in your system when you open spam email attachments, download freeware from insecure websites, click on suspicious links and so on. Once this Windows Internet Guard virus is activated in your system, similar to Windows Prime Accelerator Virus and Windows Virtual Protector Virus, it will immediately run a so-called security scan on your machine and deliberately show you fake scan results which state that there are numerous highly dangerous computer threats existing in your system. When you are frightened by those nonexistent infections and worrying about the security of your computer, this Windows Internet Guard virus will pop up a message and ask you to purchase the licensed version of this Windows Internet Guard which claim to help you fix your computer issues completely. All of this is just a cyber scam, and you should never fall into the trap. Otherwise, you will experience unnecessary economic damage. If you are encountering such problems on your computer, you should not hesitate to remove this Windows Internet Guard virus from your system immediately. The following is the detailed removal guide which will help you get rid of this pest promptly and permanently.
Windows Internet Guard Virus Screenshot:
Windows Internet Guard virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Windows Internet Guard virus is a stubborn and malicious fake antivirus.
2) Windows Internet Guard virus drops nasty files to system registry and other system parts.
3) Windows Internet Guard virus could block the working of your security software.
4) Windows Internet Guard virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5) Windows Internet Guard virus may download other PC viruses like spyware, Trojans and worms.
6) Windows Internet Guard virus deceives you to pay fake antivirus and steals your personal data.
How to Remove Windows Internet Guard Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Windows Internet Guard process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together and enter "regedit"to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “UID” = “tovvhgxtud”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Windows Internet Guard virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.